Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Boys come & go like seasons

Although i'm using my com right now, it's still screwed! It hangs as and when it feels like it. Imagine yourself chatting online with some homies and then when it gets into the "exciting" talk, the com hangs. -_- How turn off! Well, it've been awhile since i touched blogger. Went Orchard with Shimin and Jem yesterday. i havent seen that guy for a month or so! Yea, so we did a lot of catching up and the usual, stupid jokes. And i love to play one of the games in his PSP. haha! It can really keep me entertained through the journey in the train. =) So we did a little shopping and then, dined at Maestro Bistro! And after that, to the theatre for our show, The Haunted School. I seriously dont know how to rate it, but it's fine i guess. Anyway, i wanna go cut my hair!!! I wanna change my hairstyle!! Something different from everyone else out there! So i've been cracking my brains on what hairstyle to cut through the afternoon. Still havent thought of any though. And i'm SO SO SO SOoOooo proud of myself for cleaning up the house today! I vacuumed my WHOLE house, alright! Tidied my room and the living room. And i did the laundry. (Notice i used THE laundry? Cos' i didnt do only my own one but everyone else's!) Mum's gonna be SO glad to see the house tidied when she's back. Moreover, I did it. =P And speaking of the devil, she just dropped me a SUPER lame message. Here's how it goes : "There have been many times when i disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you. Today, i just want to tell you that (blank, blank, blank) I PLAN TO CONTINUE!" Well........ haha. I'm not shy to say, that's my mum! Oh, and when everyone already got their enrolment package......... i havent! And when people already know their DAE results..... i havent! Okay, weiyan and i havent! And we were saying it IS a good thing. haha. It doesnt matter much anyway, cos i'm already prepared to go to where i've already posted to! =) I'm off, ciao!

With love, on Tuesday, March 20, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse